banner ad

Monday, February 7, 2011

some beautiful words

Today I will not write about my weekend, because I was in such turmoil that thinking about it now only gives me stress. Instead, I will post an absolutely beautiful poem by Pablo Neruda.

On a side note, we are moving in a few weeks and I....am....ecstatic!!!! There are a few things we still have to hammer out because things as they are simply cannot continue like this, not if we want to be happy and live in a nice clean house. Also, I've had to make a few changes to my daily diet. Since I been consuming such large amounts of coffee the past few months, my hair is paying for it by becoming very thin and weak. Now I have to begin eating canteloupe in the mornings, and a lunch of chinese tomato/egg, garlic spinach, and rice on top of my daily vitamins to help correct my error, not to mention cut back on coffee which.....I'm really hating because I enjoy it so much. *sigh* coffee might be good to revitalize the skin on the outside, but drinking it too much has the reverse effect on your skin and hair.



I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love You 

I do not love you except because I love you;
I go from loving to not loving you,
From waiting to not waiting for you
My heart moves from cold to fire.

I love you only because it's you the one I love;
I hate you deeply, and hating you
Bend to you, and the measure of my changing love for you
Is that I do not see you but love you blindly.

Maybe January light will consume
My heart with its cruel
Ray, stealing my key to true calm.

In this part of the story I am the one who
Dies, the only one, and I will die of love because I love you,
Because I love you, Love, in fire and blood.

~Pablo Neruda

linux hosting

No comments:

Post a Comment